paul- wrote:
> Anyone else have something that needs addressed.  Otherwise we'll flip
> this to a release.

I'm running a RPi 2B, with a Waveshare 7" 1024 x 600 screen. Up to and
including V3.50, the touch on the screen worked. However, with V4.0b7,
there is no touch facility. Other than that, everything works fine.

This is the entry I use in config.txt to enable the screen:

    #Custom Configuration Area, for config settings that are not managed by pCP.
  #pCP will retain these settings during insitu-update
  #---Begin-Custom-(Do not alter Begin or End Tags)-----
  # Added by APE for 7" screen
  hdmi_drive=1
  hdmi_group=2
  hdmi_mode=1
  hdmi_mode=87
  hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0

My pCP journey started at V3.21, so I may have done something in the
early days with Jivelite etc that carried through to V3.5 during in situ
upgrades; but with V4.0b* I had to flash a new image (in situ upgrade
would not work; squeezelite would not start)

Any help, pointers etc would be appreciated...