paul- wrote:
> The resize part of pCP has not changed from the last version, unless
> something a newer kernel is doing.  I don’t have anything bigger than
> 32gb.   100mb is big enough for almost anything you need for pCP.
>
> Have you tested the card to be valid.

Just want to ask you PcPlayer guys, that my Western Digital 1Tb disk is
not getting recognised by LMS in the "Detected USB Disks to Mount",  Do
you think I
should Resize File System again to mount the WD volume, it's formatted
to NTFS, and the folder is called "Music"  I'm not sure what to do next,
if you could
offer some suggestions. all my pieces are installed, Samba, Squeezelite,
LMS, just that bit does not show up.  thanks      Ed