Greg Erskine wrote:
> hi nimaazx,
>
> I am not 100% sure what you are after. :confused:
>
> From my experience if LMS is up, then squeezelite *always* connects,
> well 99.99% of the time.
>
> The command netstat shows you the connection between squeezelite and
> LMS.

  >   > tc@piCorePlayerSCREEN:~$ netstat -t
  > Active Internet connections (w/o servers)
  > Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
  > tcp        0      0 192.168.1.15:48962      192.168.1.6:3483
ESTABLISHED
  > tcp        0    160 192.168.1.15:ssh        192.168.1.16:54966
ESTABLISHED
  > tcp        0      0 192.168.1.15:46816      192.168.1.6:9000
ESTABLISHED

--------------------

> regards
> Greg

ok greg, thank you very much.
I describe what I want to run.
I have many zero w work with windows lms server.
yesterday I tested 4 synced zero w.
at first I took #1 to master in settings.
after that I disconnected each other during playing music to find out
what is the action of the others about syncing. Everythings looked
good.
but at first when I brought back #2 zero w again during playing, it was
not detected in lms and list.I restarted many times. not shown in lms.
I went to setting menu and change a setting something like this of each
player:
"pause at power off, resume at power on"

i dont know it is related or not but after doing this when each other
brought back and turned on worked good.

as i described my idea, I wanted to sure when each on is connected to
lms when they turned off and turned on again, after that my led
connected to gpio is going to be on to show its connected to server.
(with sh bash scripting)
I did it and turned on my led with by just checking wifi connection not
checking zero w connected to lms server. I'm finding a way for this.

maybe netstat is similar to ping command , good idea , I can check it by
pinging lms ip address from zero w. but it needs to define static ip
address for our logitech media server in network.
main question is , is pinging trusty for my goal?
I mean when it can ping lms server,
lms server can show the player name and detected in its player list?
maybe pinging is not related to detection process.
I searched in squeezelite command line or parameters for a flag or
Special characteristic is set when it connects to lms server.