Grodman wrote:
> I have just built my own squeezebox touch with a 7" touchscreen and it
> works really nice! In my old real squeezebox touch i had an option to
> change screensaver "when off". I cant find this setting in picoreplayer,
> is it possible to change wallpaper "when off" in some way? I want to
> have Digital Clock (Black).

Assuming you've installed 'Jivelite' it should be exactly the same as
your 'Touch' > settings > screen > screensavers?

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.2 -* Pi3B+/pCP 4.1.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/jivelite, 25K library and playlists on WDMyCloud, LMS cache on a
USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 4.1.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 4.1.0 > Edifier R980T
*In car* - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on
a 2TB USB drive)
*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 4xRPi