I have Firefox and Chrome on this old XP SP3 Dell. Chrome version
Version 49.0.2623.112. Firefox 52.9.0

I also have a Windows 10 PC, but I prefer the old XP one because it's
fast and I am familiar with the registry. I'm not sure now if the
browser was the issue or something in the security of the older machine.
Doesn;t really matter since I can still get to the files in winscip or
the other machine. Kind of a bummer because I play with foobar and use
the SBS music files for that. Foobar lives on the old Dell and as I
mentioned, SAMBA worked fine with pcP 5.0 for this purpose. Not a real
issue though.

Have a great weekend.

Howard