  tc@piCorePlayer:~$ uname -a
  Linux piCorePlayer 4.19.71-pcpCore-v8 #2 SMP PREEMPT Sat Sep 7 14:24:45 EDT
2019 aarch64 GNU/Linux

--------------------

Seems RPi is making a start.... getting the 64bit kernel in shape.
Onboard Audio doesn't appear to be working, but I plugged in a USB card
and it worked fine. (Did not test i2s yet)    From what the RPi folks
are saying, they do expect some improvement in network/USB3 and memory
management.   Anyone interested?  I might make an image with both 32bit
(armv7l) and 64bit (armv8) kernels on them to play with.    Note that
this is kernel only.  Its a long way for 64bit userland.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer