Hi,

The Bluetooth speaker as output devices in PCP6 sounds great. But I am
wondering about the reverse: using a PCP device itself as a Bluetooth
speaker (sink) itself.

My usecase is the following: I mostly use the PCP device as an LMS
player, connected over optical to my amplifier and dumb speakers. But
sometimes I would like to just throw the sound from my computer, phone
etc to the speakers in the room for a short moment. I use the
ShairTunes2 plugin in LMS for this, but this isn't compatible with all
the devices I have in the house.

It would seem to me to roughly be equivalent to running Shairport in PCP
itself, although I can see that the configuration/pairing might be a bit
more complicated.

Is such a thing possible?