Sorry for my ignorance (been searching for hours).  Obviously a newbie.
I have a Raspberry Pi 2 that I'm trying to load PcP.  I've download
5.0.0, flashed it to a 1gb sd card.  When I insert the sd card into the
pi, I get the rainbow screen, and it stops.  The pwr led is solid red.
The act led flashes green 7 times, which I believe means no kernel.image
file, but I do see two files...kernel41940.img and kernel41940v7.img.

I'm sure I've done something wrong, but I'm at a loss.  I have another
sd card with newly installed Debian, and it boots fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Mike