Man in a van wrote:
> Groetjes
>

> Open the pCP wed page and select "beta" tag from the bottom (ignore the
> warning)
>
> Then select the Squeezelite tag on the top of the page.
>
> Select the the correct dac setting from the dropdown and follow any
> instructions for the audio output
>
> reboot
>
> Be careful with your volume settings :)
>

> Exactly which version of pCP?
>
> ronnie

Hi Ronnie,

Briljant !!, this was both a very fast and helpful answer. With the
correct output setting, the music was THERE.

I use pCP version 5.0.0. Linux 4.19.40-pcpCore_v7, piCore v10.1pCP,
Squeezelite v1.9.2-1158-pCP
For some reason, the correct audio output (HiFiBerry DAC+) is not
available in the 'basic' and 'normal' setting.