castalla wrote:
> Problem, I'm afraid.
>
> Sound plays on internal speakers - a line-out doesn't cut the internal
> speakers and no sound on wired speaker  ((unlike sqpos 3 where the sound
> is only on the line out)

I've just tried this on 4 different Jogglers.  On three of them the
sound played on the internal speakers until a 3.5mm jack was inserted,
at which point the sound switched over to the speaker connected to that
jack.  The fourth one behaved as yours does - sound from the speakeers
but it doesn't switch to the 3.5mm jack.  I have no idea if there are
any hardware differences.  Could it be a malfunctioning socket?  Are you
saying that sqpos3 on that *same unit* does output to the 3.5mm jack but
not to the internal speakers?