D1eter wrote:
> Success: I have built SqueezePlay myself and now it displays all album
> art as it should. I can now go on with my project.
>
> Observations:
> In Makefile.linux it says to install expat-dev. That probably means just
> expat (I installed expat but didn't find or install expat-dev).
> I have found that I had to install automake-1.15 specifically as this
> version is needed for fdk-aac-2.0.0
>
> Thanks @ralphy for providing/maintaining SqueezePlay. How would you like
> me to supply images?

Squeezeplay no longer requires expat-dev as it builds it's own expat
library.  That's an old requirement that I need to remove from the
makefile.

You shouldn't have needed to install am 1.15 unless you made changes to
the automake config files.  I'll have to look at that.

'Upload the tar.gz file'
(https://www.dropbox.com/request/dUzTskVewEmu0DrCF0Ov) and I'll put it
on source forge.  The i386 version doesn't get download much these
days.

I'd still like to figure out why my i386 build fails to display all
images.  Could you still provide me with a couple of image files?

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.