Maintained by user solves the quote issues, as the file is used without
modification, but I’ll take another look at that method you used.

No quotes around country code is per spec......and country code is
required for certain frequencies permitted in Europe to work.

He has done it via the web interface too.  In all methods, dmesg shows
his issue is the WiFi drivers and firmware is not loading.  I guess I
never asked him for the contents of /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/onboot.lst

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer