Right.
So the auto-updater could show on the interface a message that a new
version is available, but should not try to DL it.

I guess the start-up script could be rigged to make a check/pull before
start --or not... my own LMS wasn't built yesterday :)

Also, we're talking Docker but systemd has (as usual) its nose into
containers now, so I guess the scripts/containers should be actionnable
via systemd-nspawnd or whatever the name is. No idea what this thing is,
personally.

2 SB 3 • 1 PCP 6 • Libratone Loop, Zipp, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone +
iPad) • LMS 7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC
iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Smart Mix, Music Walk
With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason
Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge
by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display,
SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.