paul- wrote:
> Not sure what's going on there, but the connection or disconnection is
> driven from the speaker.   You might just try to forget it, and make
> sure to reset the bluetooth in the echo too.  It could be a conflict
> between old/new settings.

Was just going through that process when you replied.

They are now connected - and staying connected.
If I ask questions of Alexa I hear responses from the Echo (so the
connection appears to be in the right direction) but I do not see an
extra player listed in LMS or an extra instance of Squeezelite running.
Next step is to reboot pCP but will have to wait until people stop
listening over lunch.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin