slartibartfast wrote:
> What happens if you set an alarm time on the Radio itself? Does that
> time appear correctly in LMS?
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

There is no difference if I set the alarm on the Radio.

Essentially if I run the SBR from my main server (Pi3, pCP6.0.0, LMS
8.0.0) an alarm set for 7.00am will sound at 8.00am. If I run that from
a test server (PiZero, pCP6.0.0, LMS 7.9.2) and alarm set for 7.00am
will sound at 7.00am. Both Raspberry Pi servers have the correct time
and timezone set when checked by the date command.

At the end of the day, this isn't massively inconvenient (I can set
alarms for an hour earlier than needed, plus we are working from home in
lockdown plus quarantine just now). But it is interesting.

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 3/piCoreplayer/LMS7.9.2  with files on QNAP
TS-251A
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), spare
Pi2/piCorePlayer
*Office:* LMS7.9.2 running on WiFi MyPassport drive > Raspberry Pi 3
with touchscreen/piCorePlayer/IQaudIO DAC and Amp
SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers

last.fm/user/GrumpyBob