Can I just add that LMS 8.0.0 / Material / Spotty integration is just a
fantastic combination, so many thanks to Michael and Craig (and all the
other plugin authors). And the pCP team.
I did notice that my router (which was new a few weeks ago) didn't have
automatic daylight saving enabled at the outset of this.

Also, in contrast to psketch, my two Squeezebox Radios and Squeezebox
Touch showed the correct time before and after any pCP or LMS restarts
after BST came in.

Anyway, all seems to be good on the alarm front.

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 3/piCoreplayer/LMS7.9.2  with files on QNAP
TS-251A
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), spare
Pi2/piCorePlayer
*Office:* LMS7.9.2 running on WiFi MyPassport drive > Raspberry Pi 3
with touchscreen/piCorePlayer/IQaudIO DAC and Amp
SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers

last.fm/user/GrumpyBob