I see plenty there's been a maturing capability to stream Bluetooth
audio *from* the piCorePlayer. But I would love the ability to stream
Bluetooth *to* the piCorePlayer from my phone.

I have several piCorePlayers in my home, and I'm adding one to the back
yard, wired to a couple of self-powered speakers. I would love the
ability to occasionally pair my phone to the piCorePlayer and stream
audio from my phone through the piCorePlayer.

Any chance this could be added to piCorePlayer?

Really, it was like that when I got here.