Hi all,

Apologies if this is user error/dumb question, but I'm trying to figure
out how I can get pCP to automatically refresh the USB mount when it
starts.

I've noticed that if I reboot the Pi (it's a Pi4 that I'm using as a LMS
server) and then try to play music, it starts to screw up the music DB -
i.e. files that are on the disc seem to disappear from the LMS
library/can't be played etc.

This results in me having to do a full rescan (remove and add
everything) in order to correct things.

I take this to be because the ID/information about the mount point has
changed on reboot?

If so, can I get pCP to refresh this automatically on restart?

Thank you...