Special thanks to  --- Paul, Ralphy, Steen and Greg  and Michael for
your excellent pluggins and Pinkdot as well ---- on this outstanding
software. -- Please Everyone Contribute to this Software!

OK, on this rainy Sunday I had a chance to update all of my Raspberry Pi
to the latest 6.0 PiCorePlayer Release.

I had 9 Raspberry Pi in my House in an assortment of hardware
configurations and the Update went as Smooth as Silk !!

All Updates were performed with SD Card in Place on 9 Raspberry Pi - And
7 out of the 9 Pi were WIRELESS !!

And some of them were as old as Dirt... I had a Model 2011 Model B with
a Full Size SD Card that updated to 6.0 PiCorePlayer in place and it
worked Great! (I can't believe it still runs)
Other Pi had Digione Boards, Boss DAC, Hifi Berry Boards, Digi, Digi+
Pro, No Boards at all

All Worked without a Hitch.. I was a software Engineer for over 30 years
and I know how difficult it is to produce software for as many
configurations and have end users be able to update it seamlessly. So, I
just wanted to say thanks and what a great job you guys are doing. So,
Please everyone if you're enjoying this stuff as much as I do Please
Contribute!