Paul Webster wrote:
> How are you connecting to your router? (ethernet or wifi ?)
> Have you made any "unusual" configuration choices for your router, LAN,
> Pi ?
> Usual being single network segment and all devices using a single DHCP
> server to get their IP address (and related) details.

Hi Paul,

I guess I fixed it. I turned off the Wi-fi and left only Ethernet wired
one. Might not like to work both same time.... And here I go, ;) I was
abled to downloaded the LMS and started it. I can't wait to see how it
sounds Tidal!!

Gentlemen if you might have handy some doc for how to use it I really
appreciated!
Anyhow, Big THANK YOU for help!

Regards,
Radu

P.S: this is my 1st time writing on a forum, please accept my apologies
for my low etiquette here ...since I'm not sure 100% what am I doing...