Yatsushiro wrote:
> An option you may wish to pursue is to download and install the
> hifiberryOS, which I would assume will support your HAT, and then set it
> be a squeezelite player. In this way you can integrate with your current
> LMS, while hopefully enjoying all of it's features.

Thanks for the ideas. I'll note this with any other options that present
themselves, ready for when the board actually arrives - and that could
still be some weeks as there are a lot of Covid-19 Kms between the UK
and NZ!

Digital: Squeezebox Duet Receiver - Yamaha RX-V2700 and Jamo speakers
Analogue: Speakercraft MZC-66 for whole house system
Logitech Music Server: 7.9.3 on an elderly PC running Win 10 Pro,
headless. And piCorePlayer on Raspberry Pi 3B
Library: External USB drive
Ethernet: Squeezebox Duet Receiver
Wifi: Duet controller + Android Squeezer