DecTenToo wrote:
> I've set up my Pi with the latest version and have a problem where the
> mount works for a while and then suddenly stops

  >   >  mount -v -t cifs -o username=picore,password=corepi,uid=1001,gid=50
//192.168.1.200/"music" /mnt/music
--------------------

--------------------

> starts to appear.
>
> What logging and other options should I be using to start and
> troubleshoot this?
>
> Thanks

I have my Synology working with CIFS. The only difference I can see is
that I have ",vers=2.0" after "gid=50" Seem to remember it not working
before I entered that value.

*Music Store & VPN Server: *Synology DS215J NAS*
Home Server/Study Player:* LMS 8.0.0 on Pi 4 pCp 6.0.0 Server/IQ Audio
DAC+
*Refurbished 1962 RCA Stereo Console Server/Player *LMS 8.0.0 on Pi 4B
pCp 6.0.0 Server/IQ Audio DAC+
*Headphone Players: x2:* pCp 6.0.0 on Pi 3B /IQ Audio DAC+
*Streamer/Player* pCp 6.0.0 on Pi 3B/IQ Audio Codec+
*Homeplug/LAN Players: x2: *Squeezelite on Windows 10 PC.
*VPN Mobile & Car Player:* Material/SqueezePlayer on Android Phone