gregex wrote:
> I got the Audiophonics python OLED script working with on pCP 6.1 with
> python3.6
> (A quick and dirty port of an old Audiophonics python script is
> attached.)
>
> Increase your filesystem size (500 MB is more than enough)
>
> Install the following extensions: compiletc.tcz, freetype-dev.tcz,
> python3.6-dev.tcz, squashfs-tools.tcz  (I may have forgotten one or
> two)
>
> Create a file called reqs.pip with the following contents:

  >   >
  > pillow --global-option="build_ext" --global-option="--disable-jpeg"
--global-option="--disable-zlib" --global-option="--enable-freetype"

--------------------

> Then run the following commands

  >   >
  > sudo python3 -m pip install --upgrade pip setuptools
  > pip install -r reqs.pip --prefix=/tmp/raspdacmini-deps/usr/local
--ignore-installed
  > sed -i 's/\t/        /'
/tmp/raspdacmini-deps/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pylms/player.py
  > mksquashfs /tmp/raspdacmini-deps /tmp/raspdacmini-py36-deps.tcz
  > sudo cp -p /tmp/raspdacmini-py36-deps.tcz /etc/sysconfig/tcedir/optional
  > echo raspdacmini-py36-deps.tcz | sudo tee -a
/etc/sysconfig/tcedir/onboot.lst

Tried installing a couple of times today but no luck, seems to install
ok but no display.

On reboot the reqs.pip file is empty, is this normal?

Is the lms_oled_1.54_spi_audiophonics_py3.py file just for info or do I
need to run it some how?

Thanks