enpontus wrote:
> i tried to get bridged AP mode working on my rpi3/pcp v6.0 with no
> success, i do not get an IP adress. In non-bridged mode it seems to work
> just fine.
>
> Right now it would be very convenient for me to have the bridge but if
> there is no possibility to get that working i am stuck...
> ...anyone else had luck with this ?
>
> brg Pontus

I also wanted bridged AP mode and failed to get it work on pCP6.1.0
Standard Version.
I've gave up and move on to try the realtime kernel, wanted to see some
audio quality improvement.
guess what, bridged AP mode worked on this version!
I did some test back and forth, bridged AP mode worked, but static IP
setting for br0 won't work.
it will remove br0 after reboot, and AP mode will fallback to router
mode.