Thank you for your answer.

mherger wrote:
> > I'm using the official Pi 7" touchscreen.
> > Is there anyway I can use swipe gestures to delete tracks from a
> > player's current playlist or even move them up/down by just
>
> No, that's not possible.

I often listen to randomly composed playlists and sometimes I need to
delete like the next 4 o 5 tracks from the current playlist.
Right now I have to long press every single track, wait a moment for the
context menu to pop up, then tap delete from playlist. For 5 tracks...
not very quick.

Couldn't there at least maybe be an option in the context menu like in
Material Skin where checkboxes appear, you choose the tracks you want to
delete from the current playlist and then press ok?
That would be so much better than the way I have to do it now.
And maybe a context menu entry to move a track up or down in the current
playlist?

mherger wrote:

> > Is it possible to display/use a website (e.g. Wikipedia) from within
> > PCP? If it is possible within Lua could you point me to any code
> > examples? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
>
> Nope again. Back in the days the guys from Opera paid us a visit to
> discuss a potential integration. But we never did it.

Does that include internal "websites" delivered by plugins like Material
Skin? Or could you display them in Jivelite? With some trick? :)
Best regards,

A.