slartibartfast wrote:
> The display is an HD TV screen and I tried various skins. Anyway since
> reading that HD skins don't support mouse control I give up. All I want
> to do is use the TV as a now playing screen with or without VU meters.
> It is turning out to be a lot more hassle than it's worth particularly
> using a Bluetooth mouse which doesn't really play nicely with Raspberry
> Pi. Others have similar issues on other Linux variants where the mouse
> will continually connect and disconnect after a reboot.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

You need to set the screen resolution to 1920 x 1080 in the Jivelite
settings in the Jivelite section of the pCP web setup page first.

After a reboot you can then use the HD Skin (1920 x 1080)

I do exactly what you want to do, I use IR remote though for control.

Jeff

*Want a webapp ?* Get SqueezeLite-X !
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108550-Announce-Squeezelite-X&p=903953&viewfull=1#post903953