Bogg wrote:

> I'm sorry, I don't understand where to or what to actually add for

In the file /home/tc/SQLITE-control.sh, make the two changes highlighted
in bold below.  I'm clutching at straws I'm afraid - I don't believe
this is the cause of the problem, but it's a loophole that should be
closed anyway.

    SQLITErestart() {
        local logfile=$1
        local attempts=5 # number of tries
        local interval=1 # interval between tries (seconds)
        *local result*

        local count=$attempts
        *local* status="Squeezelite not running."
        while [ "$status" == "Squeezelite not running." ]; do
                if [ $((count--)) -le 0 ]; then
                        log  "Squeezelite failed to initialize within $attempts
attempts." $logfile
                        exit 1
                fi
                result="$(sudo /usr/local/etc/init.d/squeezelite restart)"
                log "$result" $logfile
                sleep $interval
                status="$(sudo /usr/local/etc/init.d/squeezelite status)"
                log "$status" $logfile
        done
        # determine cardname from squeezelite process id
        local PID=$(sudo /usr/local/etc/init.d/squeezelite status | awk -F PID=
{'print $2'})
        local cardname=$(ps | grep $PID | awk -F CARD= {'print $2'} | awk -F ,
{'print $1'})
        log "Restoring alsa settings for $cardname" $logfile
        sudo /usr/local/sbin/alsactl restore $cardname
  }