Hi,

I just noticed that I don't have any space available of on my SD card,
despite having previously resized the partition. On following up, I
noticed that while the "Resize partition" process appears to go through,
it does not change the partition size for my install (anymore - it has
worked in the past). Is there some documentation buried in some thread
on how to manually resize the FS, or do I need to extract that from the
scripts? Somewhere something is failing, but the automatic process
replaces the messages to fast to read them in detail during the reboot
sequence, so I'd like to do all that manually.