Well, I can't get AP to work.
New RPi 4b, new SD card with new download of pCP 7, 64 bit.

After booting,
1. Patch update and reboot
2. Minor update, now 7.0.1 - pCP4b-113-HFD | piCorePlayer v7.0.1 | www
v00015 | linux 5.4.83-pcpCore-v8 | piCore v12.0pCP | Squeezelite
v1.9.8-1287-pCP

click Beta bottom tab on Main page

3. WiFi Settings, WAP Mode, Install, then Update which brings down a new
readline.tcz , installs it and reboots.

Message on the screen "To setup piCorePlayer, use ......
- http://10.10.10.1

That stuffs me, so, start again, reformat SD card etc  and set Bridge
Mode and AP IP Address of 192.168.1.1 ( my LAN is 192.168.2.1 ) and then
Update AP Mode. Still doesn't work , but at least I can get in to the
piCorePlayer.

My understanding of Bridge Mode is that it will take the network range
via the ethernet cable, so shouldn't the AP IP Address be greyed out if
Bridge Mode is Yes ?

Still can't get AP mode working.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists