epoch1970,
I reflashed the SD card to pCP 7, 32 bit, installed in a rP1 4b and went
through the updates and setup and it works as you said.
Once more the 64 bit pCP 7 is not quite up to speed (my Allo Boss2
initially needed pCP 7 32 bit to work) no big deal.

>From a former life in IT project management I would suggest that there
is too much variation creeping in, stick with only one flavour of pCP.
The Raspberry OS is only in 32bit.

Very convenient to have a WAP on my bench that also plays music and can
be powered off at the mains rather than having to SSH in and sudo
shutdown.

Paul, again, thank you for getting this going and if you need testing ,
just ask.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists