paul- wrote:
> pCP8 with RPi 7" DSI or other DPI display + HDMI Audio
>
> So I've made some progress here, there is no one generic setting that
> works for all.
>
> You will need to edit the config.txt on the boot partition.
> >   >
  - Comment out or delete the line  gpu_mem=xxx
  - add a line at the end   max_framebuffers=2
  - add a line at the end   display_default_lcd=1
  - add a line at the end   framebuffer_priority=0  (For RPi 7" DSI
  > LCD screen)
  > > >

> If you are using a 3rd party DPI screen like the "Hyperpixel" Then you
> will want to set frambuffer_priority=1.

I have tested this:

My system: RasPi Model 3B, Official 7'' screen, external USB HDD for
music library, pCP 6.1 (until now), HDMI audio out to Marantz SR 6013
receiver.

In-situ-updated to pCP 7.0. Squeezelite did not start (as known). Did
the changes to config.txt --> works!
In-situ-updated to pCP 8.0. Squeezelite started, changes in config.txt
were still there (even the commented "gpu_mem=...."). Had to change
audio out once to "none" and then back to "HDMI audio" --> works!

Thanks for the great work!