I have a Justboom DAC HAT and am trying out some monitor speakers which
are showing up clicks/glitches whenever I change volume or pause
playback. I'd not noticed these before but I was connected to a basic AV
amp, and via ethernet (now wifi) - so maybe the monitors are just more
sensitive. How does one solve clicks in the Jivelite settings?

The output setting is hw:CARD=sndrpijustboomd. ALSA is 80 4 _ 1 _.
The Alsa mixer and Card control show an amazing arrangement of settings
- are there any docs or guidance on where to start?