Hi - I am still on picoreplayer 7.0.0. I have paired PCP with my TV via
Bluetooth for a while now but the sound never ties in with the TV.

I have played around with the settings on the Bluetooth page, especially
the BT Delay setting but I never seem to be to get it close. I'm not
really sure of how the BT Delay works for example I input -1000 or
+10000 but its really been trial and error. Is there a simpler way of
getting the sound to the TV without lag?

if not, can someone help with the BT Delay - what I should be using?