I'm guessing here, but there are lots of problems with HDMI screens that
report incorrect EDID information.   I thought that was mostly related
to the pi4, but not sure.   I think you mentioned that you were
overriding the screen size.   Make sure the resolutions you have set in
the config.txt are the same you have in the jivelite configuration on
the tweeks page.   Otherwise, I would suggest you start a new thread
with more information about your specific screen.   That way it might
help others, it will just get lost in here.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer