stroom wrote:
> Thank you. Now I know it is possible I will try again. I had already
> tried to set http port to 9002 to avoid conflict on that port, and
> server could be reached on that port. But it didn't connect to the
> players. Should I change the other 3 ports settings from
> ports:
> - 9000:9000/tcp
> - 9090:9090/tcp
> - 3483:3483/tcp
> - 3483:3483/udp
>
> to e.g (i.e. only change host ports, no change in container side
> ports?:
> ports:
> - 9002:9002/tcp
> - 9092:9090/tcp
> - 3485:3483/tcp
> - 3485:3483/udp
> environment:
> HTTP_PORT=9002

To be honest: I know begin to wonder what I did… It was a while ago,
testing 7 vs 8. I think I merely switched between them. 9090 is for
remote control and can be changed. The others are broadcasts and
should/cannot be changed I think. Maybe I did not even open those up and
pointed my squeezelites directly to the proper server adress and port…
Better alternative is using macvlan. This gives each container its own
address. Using same ports is then no problem anymore… I made my dhcp
range a bit smaller and created an macvlan for some in the remaining
range. Then assign an ip from that macvlan to the containers.