Huey11 wrote:
> To be honest: I know begin to wonder what I did… It was a while ago,
> testing 7 vs 8. I think I merely switched between them. 9090 is for
> remote control and can be changed. The others are broadcasts and
> should/cannot be changed I think. Maybe I did not even open those up and
> pointed my squeezelites directly to the proper server adress and port…
> Better alternative is using macvlan. This gives each container its own
> address. Using same ports is then no problem anymore… I made my dhcp
> range a bit smaller and created an macvlan for some in the remaining
> range. Then assign an ip from that macvlan to the containers.

Well I tried and without changing ports 3485 for udp and tcp,
docker-compose starts complaining when creating the docker on
conflicting ports:

"Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:3483: bind: address
already in use"

When I change the ports as indicated changing only host side, the server
is running (server2) and web interface is assessible on 9002, I see
players in drop down menu, but when I try to select a player, it gives
the popup "this player is currently connected to server1, do you want to
change this player to current server: Yes /No?" . After confirming Yes,
nothing happens, so player stays connected to the server1.

Squeezebox 3 // Squeezebox Touch // Squeezebox Boom //  Squeezebox Radio
// Raspberry pi // GGMM E5