No Joy yet with a Zero 2 either.

Stupidly I don't have a small HDMI connector at hand so can't see what's
going on. Hoped on a similar painless headless setup of PcP as with my
other RPI's.
Will go out and get a small HDMI connector soon.

What I did:
0) flashed the PCP8 32b image on a 16Gb sdcard
1) edited the config.txt and added the PI02 section (with same kernel as
PI3)
2) created a wpa_supplicant.conf for my wireless network (same as with
my other RPI's)
3) added the bcm2710-rpi-zero-2.dtb to the boot folder
4) wget the firmware from the repo.picore etc etc.
5) replaced the firmware-rpi-wifi.tcz in the tce/optional folder

Questions:

Does it matter were the PI02 section is inserted between PI0 en PI4 into
config.txt?

Does the firmware-rpi-wifi.tcz.md5.txt also need to be updated as
firmware-rpi-wifi.tcz has changed or is it ignored?

Does file ownership matter? On the root partition the Ubuntu that I used
to access the root partition did show owner "1001" and after replacing
the firmware it was 'root'. I did chmod the file to be read by all,
owner, group and others.

When I power the Zero the small LED lights up, flashes once then is
steady for another second or so, flashes once more and then it stays on.
After giving it some time it does not show up on the network/LMS

Thanks!

36151

|Filename: screen.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36151|

does the all-black SB sound better than the white SB?