Hi all, here's a solution to the issue where a container image of 8.2 or
later would produce endless "Use of uninitialized value $secs in
localtime" errors, and running *date* in the container would show 1st
January 1970. It happens when your host OS is based on 32-bit Debian
Buster. For me, it was running on a Raspberry Pi.

The issue is that the LMS 8.2 image is based on a later version of
Debian, which includes a version of the *libseccomp2* library
incompatible with the host OS.

The solution is to install a version of *libseccomp2* backported to
Buster. The following steps worked for me:

  sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys
04EE7237B7D453EC 648ACFD622F3D138
  echo "deb http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports main" | sudo tee -a
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/buster-backports.list
  sudo apt update
  sudo apt install -t buster-backports libseccomp2

Then restart the container. It shouldn't throw any more of the "Use of
uninitialized value $secs in localtime" errors. If you run *docker exec
-it <container_name> /bin/date*, you should now see the correct date.