Woot! I was able to connect a Squeezeplay instance to my LMS on iPhone
:D. But as soon as I tried to access the web UI, it crashed. There are a
lot of network related errors. And at that point it's the CLI plugin(!)
which goes crazy, logging messages in the thousands.

Earlier challenge: iSH would start as root. LMS would not start as root.
Use "--user guest" with LMS. And make sure /var/opt/log/lms is world
writable. Otherwise it crashes with some logging error.

Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log
and/or scanner.log file!"
(LMS: Settings/Information)