ian_heys wrote:
> You have to press the "Save" Buttons on both the "Audio Output Device"
> Settings and the "Change Squeezelite" Settings if you make changes and
> sometimes need to press "Squeezelite Restart" on the pCp main page if it
> remains stopped. However I didn't mean for you to change the device just
> change all the Squeezelite Settings to blank, below the options I showed
> and to just make "standard settings" on the first three lines. And
> install DSD player plugin.
>
> If it doesn't work after that  I'm afraid I cannot help. Sorry it's not
> working.
thanks for trying to help, I used your configuration but didn't work. I
think yours is for a USB DAC type if I'm not wrong.

I made some changes there too, and albeit it sounds better, the loud
hissing is still there. I go back to Volumio and it sounds better
there.
It's frustrating, one little detail is blowing the whole thing away.