First of all: Thanks a lot for a great piece of Software!

After moving to Linux Mint 20.3 Cinnamon from Win10/Squeezelite-X I have
installed the ALSA version 1.8.4.1 build1 squeezelite package. At first,
for a few days it worked wonderfully, no problems whatsoever. It showed
up under Player as Squeezelite-X.

Being new to Linux I did quite some software testing - mostly, using the
onboard Software Manager.
Until the client for whatever reason did not show up anymore.
Tried re-installing, tried the PortAudio version instead - nothing
helped. The process is running, but the client doesn't show up in the
system.

Not being familiar with trouble shooting in Linux at all, can somebody
give me some advice what to try to make the client reappear?