I have this funny phenomenon, that sometimes after reboot, the
screensaver does not turn on after 30s to my "beloved" black digital
clock (black). Also switching to other "clocks" does not help them.
After a few days normally it suddenly works again (so after a few
restarts)

My 4 picore players are turned on via wlan plugs each morning and turned
off in in the evening. One at the moment shows the digital clock this
morning the others not, yesterday it was 2 of 4 showing the clock, the
third one only showed one time the clock, the fourth has never turned on
the clock (but the display went black)...

Does anybody know, what is the reason and how this could be prevented.
Picoreplayer was updated a few month ago to the then latest
software....8.x.x

====
Another "funny" but maybe not related fact is, that sometimes the radio
stays silent. It should start with my favorite broadcast. I have the
suspicion that this behaviour is controlled by the server. If I turned
off my pc application (so just close it), maybe it sends a signal to
stop broadcasting, which affects after restart the other devices (that
stay silent then)`?