So I have been using LMS for nearly 20 years now, and then went to
Joggler devices to replace old Logitech Touch devices, and recently
tried Volumio as a "modern" replacement.
However, it's multi-room doesn't work, and spotify is broken... but then
my jogglers all stopped working (contact me if you want one - I have 5 I
think)...

So I went to Pi4 with PCP and pi4 displays, and it's pretty good,
however one issue.  I want the screen to go blank when not playing
(something I could never get working with the joggler without hitting
the power icon).
And this does work, I have screen saver set to "screen off", when not
playing.

However, when I come back more than about 12 hours later, the whole
thing is not responsive and requires a reboot, and as this is PoE, that
means going to my switch in basement.
Also, the screensaver settings are all lost, so I have to set them all
over again...

I guess I am missing something in my setup, so any pointers, or tips on
this scenario would be gratefully appreciated!

Thanks, and happy new year!

Dave

2 x Booms, 2 x Players, 2 x Touch, 4 x Joggler, LMS 7.7.6-113 running on
Synology D712+