+1 for me. jQuery is very nice!

On Feb 19, 2008 12:19 PM, Jen Bourey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose that we migrate from dojo to jQuery as of uPortal 3.0.
> jQuery seems to be lighter weight, easier to use, and much faster.  jQuery
> is also being used by the fluid reorderer, so performing this migration will
> prevent us from needing to include two javascript toolkits in the new
> uPortal 3.0 theme.
>
> Unless anyone has any objections, I'd like to try and check a working
> implementation into the up3theme branch sometime in the next day or two.
>
> - Jen
>
> --
> You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]

Join your friends and colleagues at JA-SIG 2008 - "Higher Education Solutions:
The Community Source Way!"
April 27th - 30th, 2008 in St. Paul, Minnesota USA

Featuring CAS, DSpace, Fedora, Fluid, Internet2, Kuali, Sakai, uPortal, and
more!
Information/Registration at:
http://www.ja-sig.org/conferences/08spring/index.html