Jen,

+1

Alignment with what Fluid is using is compelling.

Andrew

Jen Bourey wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to propose that we migrate from dojo to jQuery as of uPortal 3.0. jQuery seems to be lighter weight, easier to use, and much faster. jQuery is also being used by the fluid reorderer, so performing this migration will prevent us from needing to include two javascript toolkits in the new uPortal 3.0 theme.

Unless anyone has any objections, I'd like to try and check a working implementation into the up3theme branch sometime in the next day or two.

- Jen
--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Join your friends and colleagues at JA-SIG 2008 - "Higher Education Solutions: The
Community Source Way!"
April 27th - 30th, 2008 in St. Paul, Minnesota USA

Featuring CAS, DSpace, Fedora, Fluid, Internet2, Kuali, Sakai, uPortal, and
more!
Information/Registration at:
http://www.ja-sig.org/conferences/08spring/index.html