I am trying to write a dbus-glib client to talk to dbus.

I have upstart running but don't see the dbus-daemon running.

The code inside init in main.c seems be attempting to connect to
dbus-daemon. but i don't see it being started anywhere.

Now when i try to define a job for dbus-daemon to be started, I don't
see any code inside of dbus that tries to connect to
dbus-daemon except the one mentioned above which seems to be doing it a
little too early be able to work with a job file.

Am I missing something, or does upstart doesn't yet work with dbus?

Thx,
Sarvi