Greetings again. Here is the content of my file called 'syncjenius_win' that
I placed in the /etc/event.d directory (Is this the right directory?) on
Fedora 10

# cyclone
#
# This service is started automatically by init
#

description "cyclone  daemon"
author  "Nowell, Inc"

start on startup

start on runlevel 2
start on runlevel 3
start on runlevel 4
start on runlevel 5

stop on runlevel 0
stop on runlevel 1
stop on runlevel 6

respawn
exec /etc/spyforce/cyclone

[END]

-The program does start on boot (good)
-We ran a test to see if will actually restart if terminated.
- When you send the /etc/spyforce/cyclone the kill signal it DOES NOT
restart
-We want it such that if for any reason the program is stopped or terminated
it MUST restart as it was in earlier versions of linux when we used inittab

Please if anyone can help Ill appreciate it. Also am I placing my file in
the right directory? Currently I have it placed in /etc/event.d

Thanks

Omon