Hi Scott,

With the plans for the while, before and on stanzas that you discussed
in FOSDEM '09 conference, is it possible to do job group behavior?

That is how do I define a group of 3 jobs say, where the group behavior
is that if
  1. any job within the group is respawned because of failure. OR
  2. a special job within the group is respawned because of a failure
I want all the jobs in the group are respawned/reloaded

I was thinking of possibilities. Here are some
If I defined jobs as below, will the expected behavour be that job2 and
job 3 will get restarted when job 1 has a failure and gets respawned?
job1:

job2:
  while job1

job3:
  while job1

If instead of a single job1 its a set of jobs that affect this group
behavior. How is it done.
Can I say the following if job1 and job2 are are part of a group and a
reload of one of the jobs in the group will cause all jobs in the group
reload.

Job1:
env GROUP=jobgroup1
while * GROUP=jobgroup1