Hi,
   I saw the plan/roadmap presentation for 1.0, but i could not figure
out which branch in lauchpad its being done on.
I was planning on implementing/contribbuting the state driven job
definition this sprint before I saw the presentation, which seem to
indicate atleast some of this functionality has alrady been implemented.
It would be helpfull to know which of the featues discussed in the preso
have or have not been implemented yet and in which branch so that I can
wok on the ones that have not.

We are also writing some automated test suites for ppc and mips hardware
that help exercise the new code.

Let us know how we can help.

Thanks,
Sarvi