On Tue, 2009-04-14 at 00:42 -0700, Saravanan Shanmugham (sarvi) wrote:

>    I saw the plan/roadmap presentation for 1.0, but i could not figure
> out which branch in lauchpad its being done on.

Hi Sarvi,

I'm developing the next version of Upstart largely in private at the
moment, so you won't find it on Launchpad.

I realise that this is somewhat unusual for an Open Source project, but
this next version is almost a complete new attempt at a second "first
version" and I want to get particular basics right before releasing the
code for others to work on.

I'll be working on it pretty much full time until the initial release,
hopefully in June.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?